Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Papers out the Wazoo!

Blah! I have to go to my 10:00 class in fifteen minutes... and I just finished my paper. I was working on it last night, and I just really wanted to go to bed. I rarely wake up in the morning to finish a paper. I hate doing that. I had a paper due yesterday, the one today, and one more on Thursday. That's all on top of the rehearsals I have for 2 scenes I'm and a 10-minute play I'm in. All of those scripts need to be thoroughly studied and well-memorized by Friday at the latest.

I've got way too much going on. Ironically, finals week has always been one of the least stressful weeks for me. Hopefully we'll keep it that way. I cannot wait for Winter Break. It was nice to have a week to chill out over Thanksgiving, but I am so ready to have a month to do the same thing. I'm so glad I won't have a truckload of work around the corner waiting to jump me in a dark alley like last week.

1 comment:

Claire said...

Yeah, I hate it when my homework jumps me and beats me up. It's the worst.